Complaint Review: Yourstoreonline

• Submitted: Tue, March 27, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, March 27, 2012

• Reported By: Eddie — Cheverly Maryland United States of America
Yourstoreonline
21795 Doral RD #D, Waukesha, WI 53186 Waukesha, Wisconsin United States of America

Yourstoreonline I ordered Twins Drafter for doors 4 months back and received nothing. Even requested a money return. Waukesha, Wisconsin

I ordered Twins Drafter for Doors 4 months back. I never received my order. The first time I inquired, it was back ordered. The second time I inquired believe it or not I was told the manager was out sick. I ask for my money be returned to my account nothing no response. I will never ordered anything from this company again. Next I will post this company on Facebook.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/27/2012 06:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Yourstoreonline/Waukesha-Wisconsin-53186/Yourstoreonline-I-ordered-Twins-Drafter-for-doors-4-months-back-and-received-nothing-Eve-859839. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Yourstoreonline