Complaint Review: Yourstoreonline.com

• Submitted: Tue, December 11, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, December 11, 2012

• Reported By: kstew — Somewhere North Carolina United States of America
Yourstoreonline.com

Yourstoreonline.com Wish I had checked ripoff report first, yourstoreonline.com doesn't ship! Internet

I placed an order with Yourstoreonline.com on Nov.3, 2012 everything seemed fine.  Then after waiting two weeks or so I checked to see why my order hadn't arrived, then I was emailed that the item was out of stock and would ship the first week in December.  The first week in December came and went with no shipment of my order. I contacted by email again and was told my order would be shipped within 48hours by FedEx.  It is now 48 hours later and the status of my order has not changed.

I wish I had checked with Ripoff Report before I ordered because I now find that other people have been ripped off by this company!! My advise is Do Not Buy anything from these people they are not trustworthy!!  Thank goodness I paid using PayPal and will now go file a complaint with them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/11/2012 05:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Yourstoreonlinecom/internet/Yourstoreonlinecom-Wish-I-had-checked-ripoff-report-first-yourstoreonlinecom-doesnt-s-980739. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Yourstoreonline.com