Complaint Review: Yourstoreonline.net

• Reported By: CG — Brooklyn New York United States of America
Yourstoreonline.net
21795 Doral RD #D Waukesha, Wisconsin United States of America

Yourstoreonline.net What a waste of time and energy!! Waukesha, Wisconsin

I placed an order with this company on July 17th, 2012 aside from the fact that they NEVER disclosed the amount for s&h, it stated I would get my package in 2 to 7 days. I waited 4 days before calling for them to tell me I would receive it in 3 to 4 days, fine. Once again I waited but this time it turned into a week, I spoke to a rep and he explained to me that it would take approximately 2 weeks since its being shipped from Cali, ok.

NOW I called about 2 days ago and guess what they told me there was a typo and they delivered it to a different apt. In the same building where I reside. I knock on my neighbors door to ask if she received a package and she claimed she didn't. So I called no more than 10 mins later and a different rep tells me I would need to wait for at least a week because the package was sent back to them. So today I decided to call just out of curiosity and guess what? The rep tells me it's back ordered lol I asked to speak to a manager and unfortunately he wasn't available but I had an option to leave a voice mail.

I really don't know what to do. I really needed this order but I'm so close to just canceling, afraid that I won't receive my money back so I can purchase elsewhere. Please anyone trying to order from this site, save yourself the headache.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/02/2012 08:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Yourstoreonlinenet/Waukesha-Wisconsin-53186/Yourstoreonlinenet-What-a-waste-of-time-and-energy-Waukesha-Wisconsin-921760. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Yourstoreonline.net