Complaint Review: Yoursupportdepartment.com

• Updated: Thu, September 10, 2009

• Reported By: Rose I. Rehman — Oakton Virginia USA
Yoursupportdepartment.com
www.yoursupportdepartment.com Internet, California United States of America

Yoursupportdepartment.com This company deducted $99.00 from my bank account and I have not idea how they got my bank info. I never agreed for this deduction. Please report my complaint ASAP Without my authority, $99.00 was deducted from my Wachovia Bank account. I cannot afford to lose this money, because I am unemployed Internet, California

On September 6, a company known as "Start a Credit Direct" deducted $99.00 from my Wachovia Bank account in Virginia. I called the Bank and they suggested I call the company, but with no success did not reach them. I looked up their co info and found them listed under (add www.) yoursupportdepartment.com and wrote them an email today, 9/9/2009.

They will probably try and continue to deduct the funds from my account because I received an overdraft fee of $35.00 from thier first attempt. I am unemployed and cannot afford to lost funds from my account. I receive unemployment and need every penny of my payments to pay my expenses.

I never authortized them to deduct this from my account and they Bank says they got my bank account info and authorization somehow. I will report this to the Bank and will cause me to maybe close my account and this is a big hassle for me. I live in the Oakton, VA area.

I will report them to the better business bureau and the consumer protection agency right away.  Do you suggest I do anything else to solve this problem, because they need to be stopped immediately.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/10/2009 07:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Yoursupportdepartmentcom/Internet-California-22124/Yoursupportdepartmentcom-This-company-deducted-9900-from-my-bank-account-and-I-have-not-492621. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Yoursupportdepartment.com