Complaint Review: Yousef

• Submitted: Wed, January 19, 2011
  • Updated: Wed, January 19, 2011

• Reported By: y0us3f — Kuwait
Kuwait Internet United States of America

Yousef y0us3f Lied , And acted unprofessionally , suspended my account permanently after almost 4 yrs with them Kuwait City, Internet

IX Webhosting (Scammers + Liars) read my story. (Full please)

and how a famous company act so unprofessional !

I woke up one day , opened my gmail account like always ... Suddenly I saw my IX account suspended !

I talked to them they said , You had Child Sexual Content in Your files...

The site was a free service for the forum , Image Hosting Service

I explained that to them and said that I am sorry and I will stop the service and delete the files ! I would never upload any kind of sexual content on my site.

They said ok , we will call you to make this work , I've waited a whole day without hearing my phone ringing , then I called them from Google for free

The first guy talked to me was (Mike Nichole) he promised they will call me in the next few minutes and if they didn't he told me to call him back with the ext. 029

30 minutes passed no one called , I called again to check , and Mike wasn't there

I talked to (Nathan) he said we're sorry we feel bad that we ignored and I will talk to the administrator (Christropher) to activate your account

for you to delete the image or we can delete it for you. I told him ok ! , then he said ok he'll update you with the next few minutes.

about 30 minutes passed again , No updates !

I called again , and I talked to (Nathan) again he said oh im sorry i'll make sure he updates you this time. ! I said ok.

and like always , no UPDATES

Suddenly an update !!!! YAY ...

Opened .... "Your account has been permanently banned , all content was deleted" O_O and I have about 40 GBs hosted !

I called again ! and I talked to a guy called (Steven) and he said Im sorry I Cant help you .. I asked him to direct me to Nathan

He replied : (Nathan) is busy but let me put you on hold .... *HANG UP ON MY FACE* :)

I called again , Then I talked to a guy I forgot his name , I told him I just talked to (Steven) and guess what was his reply ?

(Steven) is next to me and I heard him he said good bye and closed ! LOL

Then I told him ok can you let me talk to (Nathan) he told me they will activate my account so I can delete the Files

he said (Nathan) is infront of me and he didn't say that. your account is permanently banned and you wont be able to get your files

I said Without telling me ? (he ignored and continued) and you are no longer a customer please look for another hosting company.

Last thing , what is wrote in the email : " Your account has been permanently deleted from the server. This was done either because it was suspended for more than 30 days, you requested it to be deleted or you are switching platforms."

So .. 30 days or I asked them to close it :) well guess what .. they suspended it 19/1/2011 , Then permanently suspended it : 20/1/2011

And ofcourse I didnt ask them to close it !

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/19/2011 10:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Yousef/internet/Yousef-y0us3f-Lied-And-acted-unprofessionally-suspended-my-account-permanently-after-a-684582. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Yousef