Complaint Review: Youth Nurition

• Submitted: Tue, May 31, 2011
  • Updated: Tue, May 31, 2011

• Reported By: Tywana — Arkansas United States of America
Youth Nurition

Youth Nurition i got a bottle ac/whateverberrystuff,an this lean spa(1 bottle) an it cost me($215.00)now u tell me what the problem is because,i want my money back!!!!!! Internet

I thought i would try there leanspa&acaiberry.Will as it turned out,they say i registered for youth nurition!.An i only had 3days to cancel.

So now i was told i can't have my money back.($200.00)!!.The person i talked to on the phone was rude to me,an said i should have read the page better.I assure you that i take 200.00 seriouslly!So if i would have be aware that they were going to take ($200.00)out of my account.

I would have canceled!!!!.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/31/2011 07:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Youth-Nurition/internet/Youth-Nurition-i-got-a-bottle-acwhateverberrystuffan-this-lean-spa1-bottle-an-it-cost-735019. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Youth Nurition