Complaint Review: Youth Nutrition Acai

• Updated: Fri, February 25, 2011

• Reported By: JamiePDI83 — Brisbane Internet Australia
Youth Nutrition Acai

Youth Nutrition Acai Thieving RIPOFFS!!! Internet

I entered a FREE TRIAL for AcaiSlim tablets and colon cleanse.
Enter by the 21/02/2011 it said.
I entered on 20/02/2011,all you had to do was pay for shipping at $7.88.
Sounded great,so I did,and payed for it.
On the 26/02/2011 I checked my bank account only to see that I had not only been charged for the $7.88 shipping twice(as expected) I had been charged an additional $102.31 twice also.
I tried contacting the company which kept saying I needed to leave a message,so I emailed them-not expecting a return call.
I'm just pissed off with these scumbags who have taken my hard earned money for themselves,may actually get away with it-GET A JOB WANKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I filed a complaint with my bank,and they have banned these users from using my card again,but now I will have to apply for a new card.
And I have no products to show from any of this!!!!wont EVER use then et for anything again when purchasing!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/25/2011 05:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Youth-Nutrition-Acai/internet/Youth-Nutrition-Acai-Thieving-RIPOFFS-Internet-700035. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Youth Nutrition Acai