Complaint Review: Youth Nutrition

• Updated: Tue, April 05, 2011

• Reported By: Garry — Grande Prairie Alberta Canada
Youth Nutrition

Youth Nutrition Acai Lipo, Colon Lipo STOLE MY MONEY!! Internet

My wife ordered the products Acia Lipo and Colon Lipo on line. The company, shown on the credit card statement as Youth Nutrition, sent her confirmation e-mails showing a total of $3.98cad for both trail samples of the products. It said they would be sent by 3 day shipping.  4 days later I went to pay for some parts with the same credit card only to be declined due to insuficiant funds, I knew this couldn't be posible so I immediately called the card company to find out what was going on. They went through my recent charges and there were two billings of $201.43 to Youth Nutrition.
 I called my wife and told her about this. She called the toll free number and was told the she only had 3 days to cancel the order and because it was day 4 they couldn't do anything. Apparently in their terms and conditions there is a line that says your card will be charged this amount to visit their site, I have yet to see these terms and conditions.
 She still has not recived the product, the order was placed on the 12 of March. I was advised by my credit card company to cancel my card and have a new one with a new number issued so this Youth Nutrition wouldn't have my card information to try to get more money from.
 Needless to say, We are very upset about this and are trying to find  away to get our $400 back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/05/2011 09:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Youth-Nutrition/internet/Youth-Nutrition-Acai-Lipo-Colon-Lipo-STOLE-MY-MONEY-Internet-714391. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Youth Nutrition