Complaint Review: Youth Nutrition

• Submitted: Fri, February 11, 2011
  • Updated: Fri, February 11, 2011

• Reported By: WTreb — Regina Saskatchewan Canada
Youth Nutrition

Youth Nutrition Free trial Acai Berry Lipo Trial that was supposed to cost just over 14.00 cost me 250.00! Internet

I ordered a trial of Acai Lip and Colon Lipo from Trydatalafil for a agreed upon charge of $7.19 each for a total of $14.38.  It was supposed to be shipped by UPS and arrive in 3 days.  I have not received any product and my Visa was charged with 6 different charges, adding up to $218.64!  There is no way to contact the company, the number they give is busy or disconnects you.  The email they provide is a noreply@trydatalafil.com and another email with some random numbers in it.

I have cancelled my Visa card, so they will not get any more money from me, but I am angry with myself for not being more attentive.  I am not usually impulsive but this time I was and I got burned!!

Lesson learned!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/11/2011 03:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Youth-Nutrition/internet/Youth-Nutrition-Free-trial-Acai-Berry-Lipo-Trial-that-was-supposed-to-cost-just-over-1400-694265. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Youth Nutrition