Complaint Review: Youth Nutrition

• Updated: Mon, March 28, 2011

• Reported By: Janise — Calgary Alberta United States of America
Youth Nutrition

Youth Nutrition Trytadalafil, Acai Lipo, Colon Lipo Rip-Off , Internet

BUYER BEWARE! READ THE TERMS & CONDITIONS BEFORE ORDERING!!

I ordered two products, Acai Lipo, and Colon Lipo, online. What I didn't read in the TERMS & CONDITIONS is that I would be charged $207.00 per product for an online subscription to their "weight loss" website. And I was charged $207.00 twice because I ordered two (2) products.

I ordered the product on March 13, 2011. To date, I have not yet received the products. On March 18, 2011, I was charged .99 and then $6.25, and then a whopping $201.78. On March 20, 2011, I was charged again .99 and then $6.25, and then another wopping $201.78.

When I called the company today, I waited in "que" for over 30 minutes. I told them firstly that I had not received the product. They told me it could take 6-8 weeks for delivery. I asked them about the expensive charges and I was advised I was charged for an online weight loss assistance tool membership. I told them I had never accessed the online site because I wasn't even aware of it. I was then advised that because I did not call and cancel within 3 days (their "trial period"), they went ahead and charged me for the full memberships. I "entered a legal and binding agreement" on the website (in the "Terms & Conditions", I guess .... who ever reads those?!?! I will from now on!).

I cancelled any further shipments and he gave me a confirmation number. I actually cancelled that Visa number and re-ordered a new card just to be sure they can never charge me again.

I said I was not satisfied with his response and asked for his manager. He told me that he was the supervisor and could not elevate my call to anyone else. He told me to have a nice day and hung up on me!

According to the "Terms & Conditions", "By placing your order today, you will receive Colon Lipo which is the online Colon Lipo Diet Tracker Program and as a BONUS you'll be shipped 1 FREE Bottle of our Color Lipo Supplement."

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/28/2011 11:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Youth-Nutrition/internet/Youth-Nutrition-Trytadalafil-Acai-Lipo-Colon-Lipo-Rip-Off-Internet-711093. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Youth Nutrition