Complaint Review: Youth Nutrition

• Submitted: Sat, February 19, 2011
  • Updated: Sat, February 19, 2011

• Reported By: Diablos Mom — Sdyney River Nova Scotia Canada
Youth Nutrition

Youth Nutrition Trytadalafil Stung and Hurting. Ordered trials on both the Acai berry supplement and the Colon Clense. Ad was a link on a very reliable web site so I thought it would be safe to order - NOT. My credit card cha Any City, Internet

Ordered trials on both the Acai berry supplement and the Colon Clense. Ad was a link on a very reliable web site so I thought it would be safe to order - NOT. My credit card was charged for trials and 2 monthly orders for each ($400.00+).  Add insult to injury - I have yet to recieve any product from these scam artists. I am fighting with my Credit Card Co. to get my money back . Called Youth Nutrition and spoke to Marcelo who, when I asked to speak to his supervisor, told me he reports directly to the company manager.  He said he canceled my subscription and gave me cancellation numbers but refused to credit my account for the two months  - that is when he and I had words and he hung up on me.

The credit card company says I have to have proof that I canceled my subscription and when I told her I sent them an e-mail she says I will have to produce a copy of it but unfortunately my computer deletes all my mail folders weekly.  She said that because I clicked on a button agreeing to all terms and conditions that I agreed to the automatic enrollment????  I didn't click on any button saying I agreed to the terms and conditions because I would have read them and certainly would not agree to automatic enrollment.  Marcello says he did not receive an e-mail from me - surprise, surprise!!

Feeling very naive and stupid!!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/19/2011 02:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Youth-Nutrition/internet/Youth-Nutrition-Trytadalafil-Stung-and-Hurting-Ordered-trials-on-both-the-Acai-berry-s-697522. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Youth Nutrition