Complaint Review: Youth nutrition

• Submitted: Sat, March 26, 2011
  • Updated: Sat, March 26, 2011

• Reported By: aibirch1 — Manchester Nationwide United States of America
Youth nutrition

Youth nutrition acaisurge trickery, hidden fees, free trial, extra costs, terms and conditions unknown, Internet

I signed up for a free trial of acai berry tablets and super colon cleanse. I was told that I would only have to pay the 2.60 pounds of postage for the months worth of tablets. however, the next day, 123.60 pounds had been taken from my bank account, which had rung me up as this was a transaction without my consent. there was nothing the bank could do though, as it was 'an agreement between the company and myself'! no terms and conditions had been supplied for me to read during the free trial process, although these do state about the fees and can be read on the main page. a phone numer is given for me to cancel the program, but nothing is clear when it comes to the fees. i havent yet called them, as I am away for the weekend, but i have heard from other people that it is a dead end.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/26/2011 08:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Youth-nutrition/internet/Youth-nutrition-acaisurge-trickery-hidden-fees-free-trial-extra-costs-terms-and-condit-710492. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Youth nutrition