Complaint Review: Youthful.revspure.com; Revspure.com; Performance Health USA, LLC; B67 Nutra Pure Systems LLC

• Submitted: Tue, May 26, 2009
  • Updated: Sun, June 07, 2009

• Reported By:Lake Orion Michigan
P.O. Box 971270, Orem, Utah U.S.A.

Youthful.revspure.com; Revspure.com; Performance Health USA, LLCyouthful.revspure.com; Revspure.com; Performance Health USA, LLC; B67 Nutra Pure Systems Unauthorized Charged Online Orem, Also Online Utah

*Consumer Suggestion: 10 day limit on cancellation

In March 2009, I did a search for the Resveratrol product online. The search pulled up several search results. I randomly clicked the www.revspure.com website. I read the website and decided to try the product. I was under the assumption that I as getting a free trail and would pay a shipping cost of $3.53. I did not see or was notified or informed of joining some type of monthly membership and being changed $85.26. The company charged my credit card $85.26 without my permission. I disputed the change with my credit card. The card company credited back my money. The following month the change was back on my card again.

This is clearly a scam on the Internet as this person posing as a company has several websites selling the same product under a different name. All the website have the same look and feel.

This person posing as a company is mis-leading the public and is dis-honest.

June
Lake Orion, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/26/2009 03:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Youthfulrevspurecom-Revspurecom-Performance-Health-USA-LLC-B67-Nutra-Pure-Systems-LLC/Orem-Utah-84097-1270/Youthfulrevspurecom-Revspurecom-Performance-Health-USA-LLCyouthfulrevspurecom-Rev-455465. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Youthful.revspure.com; Revspure.com; Performance Health USA, LLC; B67 Nutra Pure Systems LLC

#1 Consumer Suggestion

10 day limit on cancellation

AUTHOR: Christian - (U.S.A.)

By digging through the various links from the website, I found that one needs to cancel the automatic mailing of more product WITHIN 10 DAYS of the order. It seems a very sneaky, unethical trick to not have this information prominently displayed. I have just sent for the sample product, and will cancel further involvement within the 10 day limit. If I have problems, or unauthorized charges, I'll be back with the info to report. Stay tuned.