Complaint Review: Youthology

• Submitted: Fri, March 25, 2011
  • Updated: Fri, March 25, 2011

• Reported By: Annmarie — Pickerington Ohio U.S.A.
P.O. Box 4571 Pacoima, CA 91333-4571 Pacoima, California United States of America

Youthology Not only does product not work but I called in to cancel the auto shipment 2 weeks after I received it and they conveniently claimed they didn't have record of my call and charged me. Pacoima, California

I placed an order for a trial of this product after seeing it on TV. I tried it just like they showed and it did not work. I actually tried it for 1 week, every day.

After discovering it did not work for me, I called the customer service number and said that I wanted to make sure I was not on an auto order because the product does not work. She looked me up and said that I was not on an auto order. Thanked her for the information and went about my business.

On 3/21 I received an email saying that they shipped an auto order and charged my account. When I called to say there was an error; they stated that they record all calls and could look into the records to see if I called. I waited on hold and they came back and conveniently said that they did not receive my call. I am not someone who imagined I called because I am very aware when it comes to these things.

They refused to credit my account and even further stated that they would continue to bill my account for 2 more months since it was a 90-day supply.

I stated that I would send the product back and they still stated that even though I sent the product back, they would still charge my account.

This company is marketing a product that doesn't work for everyone and then has a system that even if you call in to cancel will deny your call and charge you anyway. What's even worse, when you send the product back they will continue to charge your account for product that you returned.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/25/2011 07:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Youthology/Pacoima-California-91333/Youthology-Not-only-does-product-not-work-but-I-called-in-to-cancel-the-auto-shipment-2-w-710057. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Youthology