Complaint Review: Youtube

• Updated: Mon, March 07, 2011

• Reported By: oxfordu — LA USA
Youtube
76 Buckingham Palace Road Internet United States of America

Youtube Ben Wallace , this guy is a crooked thief. Stole youtube user name and goes missing, won't respond to calls & emails. Beware of this GUY! Work for Youtubegoogle London, Internet

*Author of original report: Ben Wallace from Google Youtube still avoiding what he did

*Consumer Comment: Oxfordu,

*Author of original report: Ben Wallace not listed on Google search engine on Ripoffreport

*Author of original report: doesn't make sense

*Author of original report: Doesn't make any sense. Should be on Google since Ben Wallace is a crooked Google employee

*Consumer Comment: "BROCK O'BOMB-A POEM"....

*Author of original report: Ben Wallace from Google still fails to respond from stealing oxforduniversity user name, still does not want to respond!

*General Comment: "it was for money"?

*Author of original report: It was for money it was just a user name

*Consumer Comment: Anyone can 'Google' this- YOUTUBE WHO OWNS THE FED BANK WHO CONTROLS WHO VIDEO, and learn all about the "hub"....

*General Comment: How much money did you lose?

Youtube URL thief Ben Wallace employee scam artist

I have a oxforduniversity youtube domain name that I registered for first, what happened was I had been asked to give up my oxforduniversity youtube name byYoutube marketing associate project managernamed Bell Wallace. He asked me on several emails and he said it is against Youtube's policy to take names anyway from first reistered user but he insisted that Oxford University was requesting the name which I said no. He wrote again and again and I said no I do not want to give up my name. I never heard from him again but 5 months later I logged on and I notice my Youtube URL was changed without reason and I discovered it changed with University of Oxford instead. My went from this URL http://www.youtube.com/oxforduniversity

to this URL http://www. [continued below]....

.....youtube.com/user/oxforduniversity which I immediately contacted this Bell Wallace and he refuses to respond. I have called him left messages and he refuses to respond, emails too, nothing.

He isa former Oxford University student which is a conflicted of interets in taking my OxfordUniversity yourtube URL name and gave it to the University without my permission. What a thief, this guy is nuts, he just violated Youtube's policy and he goes missing after the fact. I even have their policy that the company cannot do this.

Well guess what I am suing this guy and taking this guy to Federal Court for stealing my Youtube user name for damages and my URL back.

Beware of this scam artist Ben Wallace from London UK, he is a thief!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/20/2010 01:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Youtube/internet/Youtube-Ben-Wallace-this-guy-is-a-crooked-thief-Stole-youtube-user-name-and-goes-missin-673433. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Youtube

Ben Wallace from Google Youtube still avoiding what he did

AUTHOR: oxfordu - ()

Yes, Google Youtube hires crooked employees like Ben Wallace from Oxford University, English.

Taking this guy to court for his abuse actions he did with his job.

Oxfordu,

AUTHOR: Karl - ()

Did you get a chance to 'Google' this- WHO OWNS THE FED BANK WHO CONTROLS WHO VIDEO, and watch it on the web?

Ben Wallace not listed on Google search engine on Ripoffreport

AUTHOR: oxfordu - (USA)

Ben Wallace from Google Youtube still does not want to discuss about corruption on stealing members domains at Google Youtube and his companies policy.

Notice you won't find this post on Google's search engine? Wonder why and why Google ranks Ripoff report high pr?

It is ashame that posting a true report on ripoff report on being ripped off but they don't want to Piss of Google on an Google Youtube employee so this post is not to be found on Google.

Interesting

doesn't make sense

AUTHOR: oxfordu - (USA)

I noticed Ripoffreport has not allow this posting to go on Google. This is a true post about a Google employee by why Ripoffreport does not want in on Google's search engine when this is an issue about being ripped off from Youtube Google. Seems like a conflict of interest here because Ripoff report depends on Google's business.

I will update and I will provide any information I can on this crooked Google Yourtube employee Ben Wallace from Oxford University England.

AUTHOR: oxfordu - (USA)

Doesn't make any sense. Should be on Google since Ben Wallace is a crooked Google employee. I mean if I post something about somebody else on Ripoffreport its on Google but this report about a employee from Google Youtube and nothing.

I think Ripoffreport is trying to not expose Google for their wrong doing and limiting this search on Ben Wallace on the internet. This guy should be cyborposted for his corruption.

"BROCK O'BOMB-A POEM"....

AUTHOR: Karl - (USA)

is only available here at Ripoff Report!

*Just type in 502469 and it appears as 'Consumer Comment #16' at Ripoff Report #502469.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Ben Wallace not listed on Google search engine on Ripoffreport

AUTHOR: oxfordu - (USA)

After searching on Google Ben Wallace name cannot be found on Google's search engine but 5 other sites you can post complaints about are clearly visible to see.

Here is the google link "Ben Wallace Google" even try searching "Ben Wallace Google ripoffreport" and nothing comes up

Why is Ripoffreport not allowing this on Google? Is Ripoffreport hiding the truth about company corruption?

This is supposed to be about filing complaints about the truth. I am feeling there is a conspiracy on Ripoffreport when it comes to Google. If so they should be posting this report on Google as Google loves content that why they rank Ripoffreport so high for. But I am seeing something corrupt here where other sites are allowing the truth to be posted on Google about Ben Wallace the employee for Google UK.

AUTHOR: oxfordu - (USA)

I also went to Oxford University but I do not use it for university purposes I used it as a user name for myself. Since I am not interfering with the name I have the right to use it as I am not interfering with the trade mark. Notice that I am not using Oxford University in anyway? I am not interfering with their trademark. I mean it is perfectly legal to use any user name even it is trademarked if you use it other than what it is used for. The is nothing on my Youtube homepage that interferes with Oxforduniversity. Nothing.

I wasn't earning any money on this as it was just a name I registered through Youtube and this Ben Wallace from Google Youtube stole it. He told me in writing when he was requesting it that Oxford University wanted the name and he claimed that I was interfering with their name. I put out a list of user names on many other people using the name Oxfordunviersity user names and sent it to Ben Wallace even today but why are they not complaining about those usernames interfering with them to erase their name? This is a Google Youtubes policy that when you register a username it is your name to keep and Ben Wallace stole it after he admitted Google Youtube cant take the user name (S) oxforduniversity. Yet Ben Wallace wont answer back, even his office phone number, email, no return calls.

So it is Ben Wallace being a former Oxford University student that did the university a favor and decided to steal my username oxforduniversity on youtube anyway because he is Google Youtube employee and Ben Wallace goes missing after the fact he did it. He refuses to respond as he knows hes in trouble.

I am preparing a lawsuit against this Google employee and Google Youtube for violating their policy as I have it in writing from them personally and I have Ben Wallace admitting it to me in writing that they cannot take user names away.

Also, I am trying to Google this Ripoff report online and this ripoff post is not showing up on Google. I am assuming Ripoff Report is trying to leave this out of Googles search engine because Ripoff Report depends on Googles business. I have tried posting this ripoff report about Ben Walalce 6 times on RipoffReport and none of them were posted but after the 6th time it got posted, why did Ripoff Report not post the first one (seem content). I think Ripoff Report is only posting this complaint on RipoffReports website about Ben Wallace from Google Marketing because he is a Google Youtube employee and if Ben Wallace were to complain about his name on Google from a RipoffReport then I am assuming Ripoff Report is playing part of the complaint on line only on this site because I am assuming Ripoff Report depends on Google to bring in their have profile ranking for example.

Which I think is also a conflict of interests if I have a true complaint to make about a Google Youtube employee, if not why is this ripoff report on Google about my complaint about Ben Wallace from Google Youtube stealing my user name? I mean I posted this complaint on 5 different complaint websites and all are visible on Google. I mean isnt this a website to post a complaint about being ripped off for example? I am trying to Google the keywords Youtube Ben Wallace or Ben Wallace Google but nothing from ripoffreport shows on Google, even Ben Wallace Ripoff.

The bottom line this Ben Wallace is a username thief and he violated Googles companies policy to steal user names as he did.

#9 General Comment

"it was for money"?

AUTHOR: Lawrence Bird - (USA)

If you were not earning money and you have lost no money then why are you suing? Is it the principle of the matter or are you tryinga "get rich quick scheme" since squatting failed?

It was for money it was just a user name

AUTHOR: oxfordu - (USA)

I also went to Oxford University but I do no use it for university purposes I used it as a name. Since I am not interferring with the name I have even the right to use it as I am not interferring with the trade mark.

I wasn't earning any money on this it was just a name I registered and this Ben Wallace from Google stolen it. It told me when he was requesting it that the Oxford University wanted the name and he claimed that said I was interferring with their name. I put out a list of user names every other peple user Oxfordunviersity user names today but whay were they no interferring with them to erase their name.

So it is Ben Wallace being a former Oxford University student did the university a former and decided to steal the username anyway and goes missing. He refuses to respond as he knows hes in trouble.

I am preparing a lawsuit against this Google employee and Google Youtube for violating their policy as I have it in writing and I have Ben Wallace admitting it to me in writing that they cannot take user names away.

AUTHOR: Karl - (USA)

right?

*Make sure to stay at this site and type in 670790 and read "HUB POEM", which appears as 'Consumer Comment #10' at Ripoff Report #670790.

"Knowledge is power."

POWER TO THE PEOPLE

***************************** SONG ALERT ******************************

* A new song may appear at this website in the near future. Just type in- BANK OF AMERICA, and it might be posted soon in the consumer comments section at one of the Bank of America Ripoff Reports.

#12 General Comment

How much money did you lose?

AUTHOR: Lawrence Bird - (USA)

How much money did you lose? I lookedyour newaccount url and none of your videos has anything to do with the University. Are you certain you did not register the account and hadhoped for an easy pay day when the real University came to request their to use theurl (aka cyber squatting)?

AUTHOR: oxfordu - (USA)

Ben Wallace from Google marketing in London still goes on hiding what he did by stealing oxforduniversity user name on Youtube and gave it to the university. After making lots of attempts to contact this thief his refuses to come forward. He is a thief

violating Google Youtubes user name policy.

This guy should be fired for what he did.