Complaint Review: Yukon Police Department

• Reported By: Anon — Oklahoma United States of America
Yukon Police Department
100 South Ranchwood Boulevard Yukon, Oklahoma United States of America

Yukon Police Department Neglect of Service Yukon, Oklahoma

I ran away as a teenager and was brought home by a Yukon police officer. I told him that I had abusive parents and he never did anything about it. He looked at me like I was lying and I never tried telling anyone about it again until I moved out. I could have been saved back then if this cop would have done his job. I have had several rude encounters since then with the Yukon police department. They will pull a person over for any possible reason they can find to get their quota.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/10/2012 01:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Yukon-Police-Department/Yukon-Oklahoma-73099/Yukon-Police-Department-Neglect-of-Service-Yukon-Oklahoma-953157. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Yukon Police Department