uniform

• Updated: Wed, July 22, 2009

• Reported By:Dodge City Kansas
Yukon Police Department
Yukon, Oklahoma U.S.A.

Yukon Police Department Rude, and generally trying to run me out of Yukon Yukon Oklahoma

*UPDATE Employee: WOW did you read what you typed?

I was coming from Dallas back to Kansas. I had used the last of my money to fill the tank, as I had lost my credit card. I went to a 7-11 and asked the person in the store if he could accept a credit card number from my husband by phone, (he was in Dallas). The worker called the police and must of told the police I had been drinking. The officer asked me if I was drinking and I told him no. He then asked if he could search my car, and I told him yes, but he did not do it. Later, after I made contact with my husband to wire some money to me, another police car appeared and he said, "I don't believe what you said!" I asked him what he did not believe and he said "everthing you said" I told him I was offender that a law enforcement officer would summarily call someone a liar! I told him if he wanted to walk to the pay phone with me I could get my husband on the pay phone and tell my husband I was lying. He then asked if I was drinking....I told him no, he then asked if he could search my car. I told him yes, but as the first goon officer did not search it, nor did he.

Carmen
Dodge City, Kansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/13/2008 05:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Yukon-Police-Department/Yukon-Oklahoma/Yukon-Police-Department-Rude-and-generally-trying-to-run-me-out-of-Yukon-Yukon-Oklahoma-362314. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Yukon Police Department

WOW did you read what you typed?

AUTHOR: Cc995 - (U.S.A.)

Who goes into a 7-11 and asks them to take a credit card from someone in another state? Does this strike anyone else as ODD? No wonder the clerk thought you were drinking, I think your drinking right now. Read your story again, how did you think the police were going to treat you? You should have been run out of town, I live and work in Yukon and amd glad the Officers in the city of Yukon took the kind of action they did, thank you Yukon Police.