Complaint Review: Z Model

• Submitted: Wed, July 04, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, July 26, 2007

• Reported By:Akron Ohio
Z Model
3067 W Market St Fairlawn, Ohio U.S.A.

Z Model, Z Model Management, Z Model Modeling Agency is a Rip off Scam and was caught by the Attorney General of Ohio Fairlawn Ohio

I went to this agency before, I was fresh out of college and more educated than anyone in there. A very snobby White girl interviewed me and barely talked about modeling, all she wanted to know was how much money I had and where I worked and and how could she verify my employment with any phone number I could give. This girl probably made only $7 bucks an hour sitting behind a desk wearing makeup and jewelry she could not afford, having the nerve to question my assets and my employment. I told her I had just graduated college and I had plenty of money left in my college fund and was working part time while I interviewed with major companies I was interested in.

She nearly rolled her ugly, pale, Aryan eyes as if she did not believe me. She said "Then , like, how, like do plan on SUPPORTING yourself with so little employment." I can't believe, a White woman, of all people, had the NERVE to question someone else employment. White women, who are the QUEENS of not working, living off Mommie's paycheck, living off boyfriends, and thinking that "soccer Mom" or "housewife" is a type of employment, had the nerve to question a hard working college grad in the proccess of interviewing with major companies.

First of all, I came there to get a job, not to give someone else a job, so why was she so worried about how much money I had at home. And like most people in college, I lived at home with my parents at the time so why would I need to support myself when I already had that coming from my parents. Her question was not, 'how can you support yourself' but really her question was 'how can you support US.' This nasty White girl was just a poor slob with no education so she took a crummy job as a sales rep ripping people off.

I later found out they were just a rip off agency selling thousand dollar pictures to people and never got people any decent stable or well paying work. Then News Channel 5 of Cleveland investigated and so did the attorney general and they were sued by a White girl even more snobbier than they were. HA! So if you go to this office and they have the nerve to ever ask you about your income tell them "isn't that YOUR job to get me income, or are you just here to sell me pictures, you cheap bottom feeder sales rep." But don't waste your time, they are a rip off organization.

Samantha
Akron, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/04/2007 11:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Z-Model/Fairlawn-Ohio-44213/Z-Model-Z-Model-Management-Z-Model-Modeling-Agency-is-a-Rip-off-Scam-and-was-caught-by-258732. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Z Model