Complaint Review: Z Nation TV / David Zanardi

• Updated: Mon, August 11, 2014

• Reported By: rob m neilson — Houston Texas United States of America
Z Nation TV / David Zanardi
6 sparrowglen ln, The Hills, TX 78738 Internet United States of America

Z Nation TV / David Zanardi David George Zanadri Scam, Fraud, Unpaid invoices Internet

Months ago I answered a job ad for Z Nation TV, (ostensibly David Zanardi) for an easy one day shoot for his show, in which I would provide my lighting gear and services as gaffer. The shoot was for numerous reasons a complete and utter nightmare for reasons I will not go into here. There were a couple of incidents on set that made me realize I was going to have a VERY hard time collecting on my invoice. At the end of the shoot David told me to get it in that night, since payroll was going out the next day. Yeah right.Of course after many months, and countless emails/calls I NEVER recieved payment. In a call to him shortly after Christmas he told me he just needed to deposit a check from an investor and then I would be paid. However he said he was in a town with no Chase bank for 50 miles, so it would take a few days. Those few days came and went like all of the other dates he promised my payment. [continued below]....
.....Im only out one 12 hour day, so its not horrible. But I referred a friend to work for him, who is getting burned for several days worth of invoices.After all these promises from David, I did a little digging on the internet and came across another shooter that worked for David in Austin who was not paid for over a month of working for him. I also found an article from a San Antonio newspaper that details Davids Essay Magazine advertising scam. Since posting this blog post online, people have come out of the woodwork telling me of their similar experiences with David. Now either we are all lying, or David is a sociopath that has somehow been able to get away with this blatantly.So a word of warningDO NOT under any circumstances work for Z Nation TV / David Zanardiunless you like working for free.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/03/2013 11:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Z-Nation-TV-David-Zanardi/internet/Z-Nation-TV-David-Zanardi-David-George-Zanadri-Scam-Fraud-Unpaid-invoices-Internet-1008192. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Z Nation TV / David Zanardi