• Report: #281970

• Submitted: Tue, October 30, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, October 30, 2007

• Reported By:modesto California
Z. Raffaele F. Leonardo
Dante Milano (italy) Dante Milano (italy), Other U.S.A.

Z. Raffaele F. Leonardo z. raffaele f. leonardo gucci-armani-a.c.-rga-boss Dante Milano italy

Be on the look out for this. . . . ,.
"""""It sucks because I too, I discover, am a victim of this stupid scam. We are think we can sniff out a imposter but when push comes to shove, I find out my detective skills need much work at best.

So I was actually at Wal-Mart in the parking lot when I was approached. He was driving a grayish tan Izuzu or some type of SUV. He gave me the same story everyone else received.

He was at a convention for Armani and was given 4 jackets as a gift, but in order to take them back to Italy he would have to pay the tax which he didn't want to do.

He asked for $500 dollars. I said I could only take out $300 from the ATM unless he followed me to the bank, which he didn't want to do. I figured something wasn't right...because if they were real he would have no problem selling them.

But like an idiot I kept thinking it may be real and then I would be passing on a great deal. I really couldn't afford to do it but I did anyway. I went back to the atm and gave him $300 dollars.

I immediately came home to look him up and found out I had been scammed. The jackets look amazingly real but knowing they're knock offs is a bitter pill to swallow. I wouldn't have given him 300 dollars that's for sure!

At any rate, I hope these bast**ds (as there is obviously more than one) are caught and sent to jail for a long time. He gave me his card which obviously is not real but he may try to use it again. This is was it stated:

Gucci-Armani-A.C.-RGA-BOSS
Milano Collection
G. Manager

Z. Raffaele F. Leonardo
Dante Miliano (Italy)
Te. 02-444-5033

Fax. 02-444-5049"""

this was reported by some one else and I had the same dilema. be careful and smart.. if its too good to be true. then its too good.

Dan
modesto, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/30/2007 04:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Z-Raffaele-F-Leonardo/Dante-Milano-italy-Other/Z-Raffaele-F-Leonardo-z-raffaele-f-leonardo-gucci-armani-ac-rga-boss-Dante-Milano-it-281970. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Z. Raffaele F. Leonardo