Complaint Review: Z-Wallet

• Reported By:Cortland Ohio
Z-Wallet
www.Zwallet.com Internet U.S.A.

Zwallet Class Action Lawsuit Internet

*Consumer Suggestion: I did get a check from Z-Wallet ..They cover their butts well so any kind of lawsuit is a waste of time

*Author of original report: Response to last comment by Joseph

*Consumer Comment: Be real!

*Consumer Suggestion: A possible faster action...

I'm going to be filing a class action lawsuit against Zwallet. They hire people but don't want to pay them. well i myself am sick of working and not getting payed, if any of you have worked there over three months and arent getting paid. and your actually doing work (i was doing 10,000 page views a month) and you want to join in on this C.A.L just rebuttel to this report and give me your name or contact me.

Niki42481
AT neo.rr.com, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/10/2002 07:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Z-Wallet/internet/Zwallet-Class-Action-Lawsuit-Internet-24320. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Z-Wallet

#1 Consumer Suggestion

AUTHOR: Melinda - (U.S.A.)

OK - first and foremost - zwallet and that now former income calculator were a crock of you know what. I had over 70 primary referrals, over 150 secondary referrals, and for the first two months did my required umpteen thousand page views. By their calculations, my first check should have beem over $8000.

HOWEVER - read their agreement - you are only paid for ads that were paid for - not the PSA crap. But you never knew what was paid and what was gratis.

So my first month with all the referrals - BTW - the first 'month' was really two months since they didn't calculate for a while - anyhow - a whopping $20 not the $8000 suggested - note I said SUGGESTED not PROMISED in that stupid calculator.

Anyhow - I requested my whopping check and got it in the mail within 6 weeks. what stinks is you have to remain an "active" member to get any payment you 'earned'. I still have the blasted account open - use it for signing up for any kind of free offers that would net a ton of spam.

Z-wallet, is - and only promises to be - a free e-mail account. They covered their butts well so any kind of lawsuit is a waste of time on your part. Chalk it up as lesson learned and just walk away - or continue to use the free e-mail account to un- junk up your real e-mail.

Response to last comment by Joseph

AUTHOR: Nichole - (U.S.A.)

Joseph,

who said anything about making 10,000 dollars i just said i was making 10,000 pageviews a months for about six months which at least entiteled me to around 50 dollars if not more. and i never recieved a check and they were also only posting that i was to recieve 5 dollars which is a bunch of B.S. just wait till they skrew you and you have to post on this report i will laugh you out the door. and if you have recieved a check, please scan it and send it to my e-mail so i can have it varified by my lawyer then i will give Zwallet a public appology for slamming their name.

Be real!

AUTHOR: Joseph - (U.S.A.)

Hey, to the rip who reported this, Be Realistic! You can not make $10,000 deleting 10,000 pages of email! I know that they have a calculator to show you how much you can make if you have so many referals, but they don't garentee that amount, as you never know how well your refs are going to do. I have just had my 2nd month with them and did 10,000 views too, but that only means that I will make about $20. - $30. ...With my referals' 10 to 11,000 view included. That is just being realistic. They pay 40% per impression, and if you know about advertising, they don't make as much for "Impressions" ads, as click-through ads. So they are not making a lot off of you looking at those ads. But enough to make you want to promote their Website.

#4 Consumer Suggestion

A possible faster action...

AUTHOR: anti - ()

Before getting into a very slow and very expensive lawsuit, may I recommend to file a complaint with the Internet Fraud Complaint Center? They might act a little faster...