Complaint Review: Z57 Internet Solutions

• Updated: Thu, May 12, 2011

• Reported By: greenvillencrealtor — North Carolina United States of America
Z57 Internet Solutions
San Diego, California United States of America

Z57 Internet Solutions Z57 fees charged higher than agreed upon amount, deceptive charges San Diego, California

I spoke with z57 in march, asking to cancel my account, the rep offered to reduce the monthly fee from $79 a month to $25 a month.  They have charged my credit card 2x since then for the original amount.  I spoke with a rep at the company today (not the one I spoke to in March), he said that he could help me, I needed to speak with the original rep.  The original rep was suddenly unavailable to speak with me, but did say that he didnt make that offer.  Hello, I called to cancel, why would I keep the service at the same rate? I asked to speak to the manager/boss/owner.  I was told that this rep didnt have a superior.  If there is not superior and this guy is running the show, I am very worried that he has my credit card number!  anyone else who has been wronged by this company, and I see that there are several, would like to join in on a formal complaint with a state or federal agency, please let me know.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/12/2011 01:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Z57-Internet-Solutions/San-Diego-California-/Z57-Internet-Solutions-Z57-fees-charged-higher-than-agreed-upon-amount-deceptive-charges-728541. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Z57 Internet Solutions