Complaint Review: Z57

• Updated: Tue, September 13, 2011

• Reported By: Cliff — Urbandale Iowa United States of America
Z57
San Diego, California United States of America

Z57 Z57 Internet Solutions Scam, bait and switch, deceptive, manipulative, crooks San Diego, California

I was fairly new agent with a real estate firm and the sales person called numerous times and promised great results. I finally gave in and signed up because I was promised 60 unique visits to my website or I could get a refund of my $400.

I did not get the 60 visits untill 2 days before the deadline- I had 18 before that. They suddenly appeared at the last minute, what a coincedence. I cancelled that day and still had to pay another 2 months because they had my credit card.

I hope this is over so I don't have to cancel the card. I would hope someone else will read this before they sign up with Z57. The owners will probably change their name and go back to business as usual.

Cliff

Urbandale, Iowa

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/13/2011 08:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Z57/San-Diego-California-/Z57-Z57-Internet-Solutions-Scam-bait-and-switch-deceptive-manipulative-crooks-San-Die-776488. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Z57