Complaint Review: Z57

10045 Mesa Rim Rd San Diego, California United States of America

Z57 Z57 Internet Solutions Overcharged! San Diego, California

*UPDATE Employee: Feedback Appreciated, Concerns Addressed

*Author of original report: RE: Overcharged

I was a client of a website hosting company called Z57. I called Z57 to cancel my monthly hosting account with. They wouldnt take "no" for an answer and kept pressuring me to stay on by offering different plans. I kept saying "no" so they said they would give me one free month and in the meantime they would work with me on getting more traffic to my website. Reluctantly, I agreed. During that month, no one from Z57 made any attempt to help me with my website issues. Consequently, I called them again in 30 days to cancel and they said I could not cancel over the phone. Someone from management had to contact me. I was contacted and again went through the same high pressure sales pitch to keep me on. I was adamant with them that I wanted to cancel. They sent me an e-mail saying they canceled me but in order to really be canceled I had to click on a certain link that would be coming in another e-mail. I got that on 1/24/2011 and clicked on the link. I have never heard anything from them until today 3/29/11(2 months later)saying I had a past due balance of $99. They say they never received the link back until 2/4/2011. Unfortunately, because you are clicking on a link, you have no record to back up the date you clicked on the link. I checked with my current web hosting company and my website with them went active on January 24th which means that Z57 would have had to cancel me on that day in order for my domain name to transfer to the new company. I should in no way have been charged by Z57 for the month of February. I told this to Z57 and they said even if they did cancel my website, they can still keep my account open. Furthermore, Stephanie in their billing department said I have no recourse and if I don't pay today they will send my bill to collections.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/29/2011 09:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Z57/San-Diego-California-92121/Z57-Z57-Internet-Solutions-Overcharged-San-Diego-California-711732. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Z57

Feedback Appreciated, Concerns Addressed

AUTHOR: Henry Phillips - (United States of America)

I appreciated the opportunity to address your concerns when we spoke. Thank you for sharing here that your concerns have been addressed.

I again want to thank you for your time and feedback, and am glad we had the chance to get you taken care of.

RE: Overcharged

AUTHOR: ripped off!!!!!! - (United States of America)

It appears that my issues have been resolved with Z57.