Complaint Review: Z57

• Updated: Thu, April 05, 2012

• Reported By: Rhonda — Pueblo Colorado United States of America
Z57
internet, California United States of America

Z57 they keep taking your money illegally!!!!! Contract up but they take money out of your account any way internet, California

*UPDATE Employee: Z57 Management

I signed up for a six month program that cost 299.00 a month at which time I was promised great results. I did not recieve great result. Was not happy camper.

I notified Z57 that I would not renew in December 2011, My contract was up in February 2012.
They took 299.00 out of my account in March 2012 when I called them they said they had a bookkeeping error and funds would be returned in 10 days  ( not done).
Not my problem.

What is my problem, because of their actions my account was short(i only keep money in this account that will cover marketing expense I have authorized) hence NSF charges. Since their charges to my account were illegal.

Any one out there want to class action?

Unethical business practices

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/04/2012 08:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Z57/internet-California-internet/Z57-they-keep-taking-your-money-illegally-Contract-up-but-they-take-money-out-of-you-863713. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Z57

Z57 Management

AUTHOR: Z57 Management - (United States of America)

Hi Rhonda,

I am very sorry about the negative experience you had with Z57. From my understanding, you spoke with our customer service manager on April 4th, 2012 and she was able to resolve your concerns. If there is anything else we can help you with, please don't hesitate to let us know.

Sincerely,