Complaint Review: Z57

• Reported By: David — Virginia Virginia United States of America
Z57
san diego, California United States of America

Z57 Deceptive practice, scam, stay away san diego, California

ATTENTION  BUYER  BEWARE!!!  WE HAVE BEEN QUOTED ON PRICE AND CHARGED A HIGHER PRICE ON OUR CREDIT CARD!!!!!  Z57 WILL NOT REFUND!!!  This is fraud now! 11/17/2010  I had an appointment to set up my website, I missed their phone call, I called them back 2 minutes later and was told, sorry, we will call you tomorrow to work on your website since you missed our telephone call!  So after being so rudely spoken to, I told them I had already paid and expected help with building my website after already waiting 1 whole week so far, she said sorry, we will contact you back tomorrow, we are too busy.  I'm trying to get my money back from Z57 in which you can tell its a boiler room atmosphere there.

In any honest business, when you ask for a refund when you are not happy with a product or service within the specified time frame, you get your money back, NOT at Z57.  They keep on repeating their scripted speech and give you the run around.   I have no website, I paid them a week ago, now after being so rudely spoken to with help with my website, I no longer want to do business with them.  I was told 299.00 and a 49.99 monthly fee over the phone, I just checked my credit statement as of yesterday and I was charged 583.00!!  I called back to speak to my sales rep and he denies telling me a different number.

ALSO, after they found out I wanted my money back and I was so unhappy with them, I started getting phone calls from tech reps wanting my password to Blue Host so they could work on my site, I would not call them back.  I wake up this morning with an e-mail from Blue Host that someone was requesting a PASSWORD CHANGE to my own domain site!!  Since I will not give Z57 my password now, they are trying to get it another way!!  I'm now going to contact Blue Host and see who is trying to get a password change since it was not me.  My credit card company has been notified, numbers changed, BBB contacted, etc.  Next step is filing a report with the local police in San Diego, Ca for fraud.  Save your money, find someone local.  I hope other people read this and save themselves the time, grief, and money.

*************  You can also tell, they all these people work in the same small room, they impersonate  themselves as being this big company, but this is just another BOILER ROOM full of sales people and a few techs in one room.  *******************************  11/17/2010

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/17/2010 10:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Z57/san-diego-California-/Z57-Deceptive-practice-scam-stay-away-san-diego-California-663018. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Z57