Mississippi

• Updated: Tue, March 26, 2013

• Reported By: steven — Poth Texas
ZAAZ Studios
3 Harbor Drive suite 112 Sausalito, California United States of America

ZAAZ Studios T-zone Fraud company, that uses the FDA approved medical device as a scam Sausalito, California

*Consumer Comment: The machine is definitely FDA-listed

*Consumer Comment: Have you since received satisfaction?

*Author of original report: company is trying....

We saw ZAAZ studios display at baybrook mall in houston texas. the sales lady claimed that it was an FDA approved medical device and showed us on the invoice where it said "FDA APPROVED". We agreed to buy the machine if there was a trial period included. She wrote 14 day trial period on the reciept. We have had the machine for 3 days and have found out that it is not an approved medical device and the registration number for the FDA is a ear nose and throat product. I have contacted the FDA and they state the company is FDA listed not APPROVED. The VA will not reimburse you for this machine. We got ahold of 1 person in the compan who did not know about the sales or returns of the machines. We got ahold of another who said you have to keep it for 14 days then return it between day 15-30 for a net loss of 20% I am not paying them over 400 dollars to have the machine at our house for 3 days. [continued below]....
..... I have filed, BBB complaints, FDA criminal complaint, and a FDA complaint, I have disputed the charges with our credit card company. Buyer beware they hide behind No information online. I do not want others to be screwed around like we are. I notified their american agent of the problem and have not hear back.

US Agent:

Debra Warner

3400 Applewood Road

Midland, MI 48640

Phone: 989 6312248 ext

Fax: 719 2564874

Steven P

Poth Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/15/2013 12:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ZAAZ-Studios/Sausalito-California-94965/ZAAZ-Studios-T-zone-Fraud-company-that-uses-the-FDA-approved-medical-device-as-a-scam-Sau-1035047. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ZAAZ Studios

The machine is definitely FDA-listed

AUTHOR: Aaron F. - ()

Can't speak to your experience with customer service, but I can certainly speak to the fact that this machine is listed with the FDA. I did extensive research before purchasing one myself, here's the link:

accessdata.fda.gov/scripts/cdrh/cfdocs/cfRL/rl.cfm?lid=221143&lpcd=BXB

It's registration #3007722048.

Hope this helps any other prospective consumers, would hate to see such a wonderful technology passed over because of one person's experience and some poor information. It's really helped me, I have diabetes and circulatory disorders and both have seen real improvement since I've been using it. Good luck.

Have you since received satisfaction?

AUTHOR: Robert B Cruickshank - ()

Has your situation with Zaaz been resolved?

If so, would you please register an acknowledgement of that resolution with Ripoff Reports?

Why did you return the machine, anyway? It's based on real technology (developed by the Soviet and U.S. space programs).

I am a relative of the Zaaz family, and think the technology is wonderful, for the right users. It sure beats sitting around! It has been tested in many university and government labs around the world.

company is trying....

AUTHOR: steven - ()

Joshua Cruickshank Chief Revenue Officer, made contact saying his company wished to make it right with us and would refund us our money. They still kept $200.00 dollars off the ticket. I will email him back tonight.  Some lady from the company called saying they were going to refund the money to our credit card and that we would still lose $400 + the $75 pickup and delivery fee. I told her Josh had stated that we would be refuned in full. As I stated we are still out $200.00 at this point. I will update with a final update next