Complaint Review: ZASHPAY

• Reported By: IWANTMYMONEY — VALLEY RANCH Texas
ZASHPAY
255 Fiserv Drive Brookfield, WI 53045 Internet USA

ZASHPAY THEY STOLE MY MONEY FROM ME Internet

These guys flat out stole from me!  It's been 3 months now, and I still don't have my $1,237. 32 that was owed to me by my sister.  She sent the mone because she ran out of checks.  I'm so upset right now, I could strangle someone!  Every time I call them it's a completely different story!  They even told me that they sent me a check from the Phillipines, but I have not received anything from them!  Not one penny!  Can someone please do something to put these guys out of business?  They are just ripping people off left and right!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/05/2013 10:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ZASHPAY/internet/ZASHPAY-THEY-STOLE-MY-MONEY-FROM-ME-Internet-1064598. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ZASHPAY