Complaint Review: ZAZZLE - Zazzle.com

• Submitted: Mon, December 12, 2005
  • Updated: Mon, December 12, 2005

• Reported By:Fredericksburg Virginia
ZAZZLE - Zazzle.com
Menlo Park, California U.S.A.

ZAZZLE - Zazzle.com takes the money and runs Menlo Park California

I ordered the CUSTOMIZED STAMPS as part of their Christmas Joliday Advertisement with only 1.99 shipping. I ordered two sets at 16.99 each set plus S & H. So we're talking over 40.00. They took my credit card information.

I went back a few days later to TRACK my order & my account showed NO PICTURES, NO ORDER, NO NOTHING. Yet my account was charged. I tried to contact them seveal times via email & they NEVER RESPONDED. I can't believe people in the name of a Christian Holiday -- like Christmas -- would lure people to buy a product and then RIP them off. God help us all, what is the world coming to?

ZAZZLE is the Real GRINCH

Ronnie
Fredericksburg, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/12/2005 12:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ZAZZLE-Zazzlecom/Menlo-Park-California-94025/ZAZZLE-Zazzlecom-takes-the-money-and-runs-Menlo-Park-California-167666. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ZAZZLE - Zazzle.com