Complaint Review: ZBIDDY

• Updated: Sun, January 13, 2013

• Reported By: Wendy — Winnipeg Manitoba Canada
ZBIDDY
427 N Tatnall St # 67128 Wilmington, Delaware United States of America

ZBIDDY I was charged $99.00 on my visa when I first registered (JAN 3/13) and I did not give permission for such a charge... I simply would not have done so. Wilmington, Delaware

Submitted to ZBIDDY January 13/13:

I was charged $100.33 ($99 plus U.S. exchange) on my visa when I first registered (Jan 3/13) and I did not give permission for such a charge... I simply would not have done so.

I expect this will be reversed in a prompt fashion.

I have had two terrible experiences dealing with ZBIDDY and will ensure that any person I know will avoid this site. I will be contacting my bank to have this charge reversed.

Thank you for your time and immediate attention to refunding the total amount.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/13/2013 10:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ZBIDDY/-Wilmington-Delaware-19801-2230/ZBIDDY-I-was-charged-9900-on-my-visa-when-I-first-registered-JAN-313-and-I-did-not-g-996057. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ZBIDDY