Complaint Review: ZBIDDY

• Submitted: Wed, March 13, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, March 13, 2013

• Reported By: Pamala Taylor — Lowndesville South Carolina United States of America
ZBIDDY
ZBIDDY.com Internet United States of America

ZBIDDY I was linked onto this site by another legit auction site. I bid on gift card, and won 3 gift cards. Then when billing showed .52 and I registered my info, they billed me 79.51 and I ordered nothing b Internet

ZBIDDY falsely charged me an un classified amount. I was lead to beleave, that I had won 3 gift cards, and needed to pay 52 cent for shipping. Then Zbiddy deducted 79.51 from my debit card. I had no wish nor request of ordering any thing, except to pay the shipping to get the 3 gift cards.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/13/2013 01:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ZBIDDY/internet/ZBIDDY-I-was-linked-onto-this-site-by-another-legit-auction-site-I-bid-on-gift-card-and-1028157. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ZBIDDY