Complaint Review: ZBIDDY

• Updated: Mon, April 14, 2014

• Reported By: Ilene — Hood River Oregon
ZBIDDY
Internet USA

ZBIDDY I'm not sure why they needed my credit card but I gave it to them unaware that I was purchasing some prootional bid package.  Deerfield Beach FL Florida

*Consumer Comment: Until tonight, I thought I was the only one who was ripped off

I did not know what I was buying into but they needed my credit card. After  investigated I found out this was a place to bid on items and they had given me 25 free bidding dollars.

When I got my bank statement I noticed a debit amount of $99.50. I called and found out that I had indeed got involved in a place to bid on items. I explained that I wanted to cancel and have my money returned. I was offered more bidding dollars but I wasn't interested. They credited my account $49.50 and supposedly $100.00 in gas in $10.00 increments. I sent in a registration form to: Zbiddy Gas Rewards Redemption Center, 434 S. Military Trail, Deerfield Beach, FL 33442. I have yet to receive any thing for free gas.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/14/2014 02:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ZBIDDY/internet/ZBIDDY-Im-not-sure-why-they-needed-my-credit-card-but-I-gave-it-to-them-unaware-that-I-w-1138771. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ZBIDDY

Until tonight, I thought I was the only one who was ripped off

AUTHOR: NOTAGAIN! - ()

I just wanted to let you know that I too had the same experience you did. However I never received any money or anything else from ZBiddy except many emails with a form letter statiing, "Thank you for contacting us. We will look into this matter and get back with you as soon as possible."   It is very frustrating when you know you read the fine print but still got taken.  It is especially upsetting to me because it was so much money, money I didn't have to spare.......

May your future experiences be profitable!