Complaint Review: ZBIDDY

• Updated: Sat, July 19, 2014

• Reported By: NOTAGAIN! — BOSE Idaho
ZBIDDY
Internet USA

ZBIDDY.COM UNKNOWLINGLY PURCHASED $99.00 WORTH OF BIDS-MANY EMAILS,LETTERS,PHONE CALLS... NOTHING! NO LONGER ON INTERNET, NO PHONE, ETC!!! WILMINGTON DELEWARE

On June 7th, 2013 I was browsing on the internet and came upon ZBiddy.com. and decided  I take a look at the website.  Once I got to the website couldn't get past the page of advertisments until I registered so, I thought why not, what did I have to lose, little did I know. It said that you could register for 'free' BUT before you could start to registar you were required to give your credit card information 'to keep on file for future use/purchases'.     A short time after I finished I received an email Welcoming me to ZBiddy AND a Thank You for purchasing $99.00 worth of bids -.60 cents per bid.  As soon as I could, I contacted them by email and called customer service.  Nothing, No response!!!    From June 8th, 2013 to August 29th, 2013 I sent MANY emails and letters with a copy of the guarantee sent to me.   Any response from ZBiddy was a standardized letter stating "Thank you for contacting us. We will look into this matter and get back to you as soon as possible." Email after email, I apologized, I begged, and pleaded.  I delivered information and responded in anger, then I cryed, a lot!!

On the 29th of August, 2013  I called the number given to me in the most current email from ZBiddy customer service, however it was an online dating service. After trying the same number a couple of times to make sure I hadn't misdialed, I sent an email to ZBiddy explaining my latest experience but this email was sent back as undeliverable.   Life got really busy and complicated so I didn't make any attempts to communicate with them for awhile. However, when I did attempt to contact ZBiddy, with a different phone number and by email, the phone had been disconnected and the website no longer existed.    Frustrated, angry, totally p---ed off and ashamed of what I had done, I put my tail between my legs, hung my head and went on with life.

Then this evening, Saturday July19th, I found this website and decided if I couldn't get my money back, I could at least file a report so that hopefully others wouldn't do what I had done, not with this company but with other companies.    I'm very tired of getting ripped off because I trust what I am told and the written information I've been given. Now I don't trust anyone. Anyone that wants money, financial information, like credit card or bank account information, or anyone offering a 'once in a life time', 'on sale for a very short time', or 'a fantastic deal just for you', etc.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/19/2014 07:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ZBIDDY/internet/ZBIDDYCOM-UNKNOWLINGLY-PURCHASED-9900-WORTH-OF-BIDS-MANY-EMAILSLETTERSPHONE-CALLS-1163457. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ZBIDDY