Complaint Review: ZBIDDY.COM

• Updated: Mon, August 20, 2012

• Reported By: walter — hobe sound Florida USA
ZBIDDY.COM

ZBIDDY.COM ANOTHER ZBIDDY VICTIM ADDED TO THE BATCH, Internet

*Author of original report: zbiddy refunded money

Well, This is what happens when you do not check out internet sites on ripoff reports before you do any transactions. I even have ripoff reports icon on my desk top and failed to use it. my mistake, I also was tricked into a fraudulent $99.00 charge on my debit card, I called and asked for a refund and was diverted over and over and offered everything I didn't want, also, it is next to impossibe to log in on their listing on google, all you get is their promo, they also say they offer joining as low as $12.50 which I thought I was getting but it automatcally took out $99.00 they also told me 75% of my money will be refunded. They also told me I would receive a $100.00 restaurant card, and a hundred dollar credit on my zbiddy acount. However after checking it out there are only a couple restaurants available in my area and they were in the next town. So I thought I would try to redeem their $100.00 voucher with their internet partners for the meat but the meat was so expensive the money alloted for one month ($50.00 is all you can use at one time of the hundred dollar voucher) which they failed to tell me at the time while pursuading me not to cancel wasn't enough to buy anything from them. I will take the advice of the founder of ripoff reports and try to stop payment the next business day, tomorrow, I also feel as though they will do everything in their power not to just refund the money. I will not wait as some others have until it is to late to do anything and I hope the authorities step in here pretty soon and force them to return the money to those they ripped off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/19/2012 08:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ZBIDDYCOM/internet/ZBIDDYCOM-ANOTHER-ZBIDDY-VICTIM-ADDED-TO-THE-BATCH-Internet-929386. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ZBIDDY.COM

zbiddy refunded money

AUTHOR: walter fischer - (USA)

I was shocked but zbiddy refunded 75% of my money as they said they would so I will have to take back what I said about them though their site is confusing when signing up.