pressed

• Updated: Sun, December 01, 2013

• Reported By: Sally — Ottawa Illinois
ZBiddy
, Select State/Province USA

ZBiddy Hotcloseouts2013 Scammed me out of $99.99 from my credit card without my permission Internet

*General Comment: They are refunding my 99!!!!

*General Comment: scam!

I am writing to report that the company ZBiddy also known as HotCloseouts2013 is a fraudulant company. They sent me an email, and I stupidly signed up for there free registration. In order to register you had to give credit card information. I thought this was for future aution purchases if I won the high bid, but my credit card was charge $99.99 without my permission.

I did not even now I was charged until I checked my credit card statement online. I then went back to the website to see if my account showed any bid credits and it did not. I tried to bid on an item, but it would not let me. It kept telling me I had to register first, which I already did. I tried registering again but it told me I was already registered. I tried to bid again and it again told me I needed to register first. It kept running me in circles.

I then went on the Instant chat and was communicating with Ruth. I explaned the situation and she admitted that it was a misunderstanding that my card was charged. She said that at the exact same time that I was registering and giving my credit card information they were running a bid package promo and they thought it meant I wanted to buy the bid package.

I then asked Ruth to reimburse my money on my credit card since I did not give permission to charged me. She did not respond back to that request, but did say she would email me a $100 dollor gas certificate as well as a guaranteed bid package that they would keep replenishing until I won an auction.

I fgured that was better than nothing, since I was pretty sure they would not give me my money back, so I said yes to the $100 gas certificate. Ruth confirmed my email address and said she would send it to me but I never received the email. I also never recieved the bid credits that she promised although I definately was never going to bid on anything from this company ever again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/01/2013 11:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ZBiddy/Select-StateProvince/ZBiddy-Hotcloseouts2013-Scammed-me-out-of-9999-from-my-credit-card-without-my-permissio-1103409. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ZBiddy

#1 General Comment

They are refunding my 99!!!!

AUTHOR: b.thacker - ()

I reported them to bbb.org and they are refunding my 99!

#2 General Comment

scam!

AUTHOR: b.thacker - ()

Same thing happened to me except i did see the promotional offer of 25 free bids! so i signed up to receive my free bids and later got an email thanking me for my purchase!

I sent numerous emails and have received no response!

I have also reported hotcloseouts2013 to the BBB