Complaint Review: ZBiddy

• Updated: Tue, April 23, 2013

• Reported By: Linda W — Cheektowaga New York
ZBiddy

ZBiddy Auction, Internet

Zbiddy advertises as an auction site.  There are so many hidden charges you are unaware once you make a bid.  I bidded on two, they took my money out of my account, I received no email or nothing to follow up as to how I am to receive the gifts.  I've tried contacting them via email since the Live Chat doesn't work.  There is NO phone number to make a contact and I can see why.  They want you to forget about your order.  In the end, they win.

Secondly, when I signed up, the inital $60 was taken off my credit card.  I didn't know I was going to be charged first of all.

To all, I say, read before venturing.  Especially NOT with this site.  SCAM I say when you can't produce a phone number for customer service.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/23/2013 09:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ZBiddy/internet/ZBiddy-Auction-Internet-1045480. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ZBiddy