Complaint Review: ZBiddy

• Updated: Mon, November 19, 2012

• Reported By: HatesZBiddy — Marseilles Illinois United States of America
ZBiddy

ZBiddy Bait and Switch Internet

Was searching Black Friday ads when a pop-up occured...bidding on items and if you win the bid, the item is yours at a reduced price. The item that suckered me in was a Canon Camera.  I went to the sight and 'registered'.  It popped up that I could begin bidding.  I immediately phoned the number provided saying I had not selected a bid package.  Much to my surprise, it seemed I had. I informed the lady on the phone that I did not select a package...to no avail.  She suggested I view the section on how a penny auction works.  I then began scrolling through the auctions and no where was the camera that had caught my eye.  So, I again contacted them to express my concern about there not being anything but gift cards and extra bidding packages.  Went back and looked at a IPod.  Bid several times on the IPod and after several hours I gave up.  I again called the company and told them I wanted my $$ back as there was nothing of any interest to me.  They said I was getting a $100 dining credit for my trouble.  When I checked there was indeed a $100 dining credit to various restaurants.  When looking at restaurants there are no restaurants in the area I live.  They seem to be for 'dive' bars in neighboring towns.

I feel so stupid falling to this....scam.  I truly got caught up in the moment...thinking I was getting an opportunity to get a great camera for a good price.  Do not buy these bidding packages!  If you want to spend hours and hours bidding on gift cards and an occasional 'good' item, then this is for you.  It is a complete and total waste of money.  The possibility of winning an auction is nil...and then the price is very close to what you'd pay in a store.  Save yourself the aggrevation....STAY AWAY FROM ZBIDDY!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/19/2012 08:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ZBiddy/internet/ZBiddy-Bait-and-Switch-Internet-971258. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ZBiddy