Complaint Review: ZBiddy

• Updated: Wed, November 07, 2012

• Reported By: Emy — Wheaton Illinois United States of America
ZBiddy

ZBiddy Scam, charges your account without consent Internet

I signed up for Zbiddy about a month ago.  I made the mistake of giving them my credit card. They immediately charged me $99.  It was definitely not clear that they were going to charge me, I thought I would've had the option to chose a package of bids.  Then I immediately called them and ask them to give me my money back.

The man went through this big long process of telling me how great zbiddy is and that I should use the bids.  He also told me that he would give me a $100 gift card to restaurants.com, which I looked up and is partially a scam as well. He finally said he'd give me $75 back (which he didn't end up giving me, he only gave me $74 but who cares), and I was so exhausted that I just accepted.

I looked online and realized that if you work them hard enough they will give you all your "non-refundable" money back so I tried to call them again and they didn't let me get any more of my money back.  I continued to try and call them and finally gave up.  Terrible customer service, abuse of my credit card number and they took my money.  Don't give them your credit card information.  They WILL screw you over.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/07/2012 09:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ZBiddy/internet/ZBiddy-Scam-charges-your-account-without-consent-Internet-965878. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ZBiddy