attempts

• Updated: Wed, May 08, 2013

• Reported By: anonymous — New York
ZBiddy
Internet USA

ZBiddy illegally tried to use my credit card Internet

As part of our ongoing effort to protect your account and our relationship, we monitor your account for possible fraudulent activity. We need to confirm that you or someone authorized to use your account made the following transaction(s) on your Chase Credit Card ending in:

1) A transaction in the amount of $99.00 at zbiddy, a buying and shopping service or club was declined in WILMINGTON, delaware United States on or around 2013-05-08 at 7:50PM

I called my bank and they said another transaction of $519 was being made by them!!! They are a scam.....All I did was register for free to see if I can bid on something!!! I didn't even get a chance to bid....This is a scam. Anyone else who have been scammed please bring them to court they need to face penalty for stealing from people!!!!!!

Free Registration and it said to add my credit card. Then it said error credit card not accepted...It even required me to enter the last 3 numbers of back of my credit card. These thieves tried to take out $99 for God knows what....While I'm on the phone with my bank......They tell me you also have ANOTHER transaction for $519.00...Glad my bank declined them both because of fraud suspicions but I had to destroy and reissue new credit cards...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/08/2013 05:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ZBiddy/internet/ZBiddy-illegally-tried-to-use-my-credit-card-Internet-1049458. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ZBiddy