Complaint Review: ZBiddy.com

• Updated: Sun, June 09, 2013

• Reported By: primal_instincts2002 — chicago Illinois
Internet USA

ZBiddy.com Credit Card Unauthorized Charge of $99  Internet

I saw Zbiddy advertizing for a free registration.  Once I gave my information online including my credit card info, I got charged $99 for buying a bid package on 05/16/2013.  I did not authorize to buy a bid package for $99.  I try to dispute it with my Best Buy credit card (Capital One) and I got a refund on 05/22/2013.  On 06/06/2013, I got charged again $99 by ZBiddy and my Best Buy credit card allowed the charge without my consent.  Talking about common sense, why would my Best Buy credit card even allow it if they knew I already reported it as a scam site. So I called my Best Buy credit card and they gave me this run around to file a dispute again.  How stupid people can be.  Now I have to waste my time disputing the charge again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/09/2013 05:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ZBiddycom/internet/ZBiddycom-Credit-Card-Unauthorized-Charge-of-99nbsp-Internet-1057757. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ZBiddy.com