Complaint Review: ZBiddy.com

• Submitted: Mon, January 21, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, January 21, 2013

• Reported By: Coleen — Fremont California United States of America
ZBiddy.com

ZBiddy.com They ask you for your credit card by making it look like you are bidding and the charge your credit card $99. Internet

I somehow fell into this bidding site from Ebay.  They had all these really low bids, so for fun I thought I would try one.  When they asked for my credit card, I was hesitant, but thought they just needed it to verify that I would pay the bid.  Next thing I knew, there was a $99 charge that I never authorized.  I emailed the company and heard nothing.  I then called and finally got someone who basically said that they could only refund my credit card $50, but they would give me $100 gas card.  I told them that I don't want that.  I just want the charges reversed.  I told them they ran a shady business and that I was going to the BBB.  I now have to contact my credit card company to make sure no other charges come across and get them to stop payment on this.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/21/2013 03:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ZBiddycom/internet/ZBiddycom-They-ask-you-for-your-credit-card-by-making-it-look-like-you-are-bidding-and-t-1000717. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ZBiddy.com