Complaint Review: ZBuyer

• Submitted: Thu, May 30, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, May 30, 2013

• Reported By: Karena51 — Melbourne Florida
Springfield, Missouri USA

ZBuyer After by a subscriped member of an hour realized it was not what I wanted and then asked for a refund and was told " Absolutely Not" Springfield Missouri

I signed up to use ZBuyer as a lead generator for homes for sale by owner in my county. I had Eva from Zbuyer help me with this process. She offered me a 20% discount , which made my monthly payments $103.20. After I paid for 1 month Eva helped me navigate the webite.After I got off the phone with Eva, I began searching the website for the information that I needed. It took me less than an hour to realize that this is not what I wanted. I wanted to buy leads from motivated sellers. The leads that I had access to lacked motivation. I called Eva backed and said that I wanted a refund. Then she went on and on about what a great service it was and how some guy made a bunch of money from a lead that he received from them Blah, Blah and I stated that I wanted a refund and that is great for that other guy but it is not what I want. Eva told me that she would cancel my monthly charges but could not give me back any money for the first month. I asked to speak to her supervisor and she told that she was it. She then put me on hold for close to 10 minutes and came back on the line and said that she would have the owner call me back. About 10 minutes later Aaron called me. Aaron staed he was 1 of the owners. Aaron tried giving me the same BS that Eva did and I repeated myself again and said that I was not happy with the service that they offer and want my money back. Aaron replied "Absolutely Not".

I was on Zbuyer for less than an hour and realized that the leads were not from motivated sellers, the information that they have can be obtained for free at other websites. I don't like the way they run their business. Once I said I wanted a refund the whole attitude changed for the worst. Don't waste your time and money using them for leads.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/30/2013 10:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ZBuyer/Springfield-Missouri-65801/ZBuyer-After-by-a-subscriped-member-of-an-hour-realized-it-was-not-what-I-wanted-and-the-1055035. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ZBuyer