Complaint Review: ZEAL Money Solutions

• Submitted: Sat, October 06, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, October 06, 2012

• Reported By: Andrea Marquis — Santa Maria California United States of America
ZEAL Money Solutions

ZEAL Money Solutions ZEAL MONEY SOLUT 8884858578 I borrowed money from Flurish, Inc. , LendUp. Somehow Zeal money solutions got my information too and decided to create a phony account for me. Internet

i borrowered money from Flurish, Inc. dba LendUp which this one is fine; however, Zealmoneysolutions somehow got my information as well and decided to create a phone account for me and today (October, 6 2012) they pulled funds from my checking account. Of course this company pulls the funds on a Saturday and they are only open Monday through Friday. This is a horrible scam that they are pulling and it's easy to see because as the login I use my email address and as a password I use my phone number. I would NEVER use my phone number as a password. These people need to be put in jail.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/06/2012 08:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ZEAL-Money-Solutions/internet/ZEAL-Money-Solutions-ZEAL-MONEY-SOLUT-8884858578-I-borrowed-money-from-Flurish-Inc-Len-951633. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ZEAL Money Solutions