- Report: #880216
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: ZEN
ZEN225 MAIN ST WOBURN, Massachusetts United States of America
ZEN Payment Systems Corp. Lies Lies Lies WOBURN, Massachusetts
*Consumer Comment: Please Help!
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
1. Payment Systems sales agent promised to drop your processing rate to a flat 1% on all credit cards and 0% on debit transaction.
2. Payment Systems sales agent promised I will save money from previous merchant account and will meet or beat competitor as long as we are with them. That has not happen and we are paying well over 200.00 from what we used to pay.
3. Payment Systems sales agent promised of no PCI compliant fees but has been told from monthly statement that we will be billed for that.
4. There are many hidden fees on statement that was never told and seemed sketchy overall with charge not broken down to any clear understanding.
5. Payment Systems sales agent promised no processing fee for first three months which means we will not pay anything for first three months using their service. Also written on contract. Called company who promised a reimbursement of faulty error after 30 days but going on two months with attempts between to collect.Service kept passing on the days of reimbursement.
6. On 5/8/12 Payment Systems debited a second fee within days apart claiming that there seem to be a system error over payment which was never notified. The company takes money out at will.
We have names, bank records and original contract of the breach and deceptive lies.
We are ready to move with any legal action upon Payment Systems Corp.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/09/2012 11:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ZEN/WOBURN-Massachusetts-01801/ZEN-Payment-Systems-Corp-Lies-Lies-Lies-WOBURN-Massachusetts-880216. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.