ZEN Payment Systems Corp. Lies Lies Lies WOBURN, Massachusetts
*Consumer Comment: Please Help!
We too are scammed into this contract agreement that has not met the rates that is given. I have been over charged in many ways.
1. Payment Systems sales agent promised to drop your processing rate to a flat 1% on all credit cards and 0% on debit transaction.
2. Payment Systems sales agent promised I will save money from previous merchant account and will meet or beat competitor as long as we are with them. That has not happen and we are paying well over 200.00 from what we used to pay.
3. Payment Systems sales agent promised of no PCI compliant fees but has been told from monthly statement that we will be billed for that.
4. There are many hidden fees on statement that was never told and seemed sketchy overall with charge not broken down to any clear understanding.
5. Payment Systems sales agent promised no processing fee for first three months which means we will not pay anything for first three months using their service. Also written on contract. Called company who promised a reimbursement of faulty error after 30 days but going on two months with attempts between to collect.Service kept passing on the days of reimbursement.
6. On 5/8/12 Payment Systems debited a second fee within days apart claiming that there seem to be a system error over payment which was never notified. The company takes money out at will.
We have names, bank records and original contract of the breach and deceptive lies.
We are ready to move with any legal action upon Payment Systems Corp.
Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ZEN
REBUTTALS & REPLIES:
0Author 1Consumer 0Employee/Owner
Updates & Rebuttals