Complaint Review: ZENITH FINANCIAL AND TRUST- FIRSTRUST SAVINGS BANK

• Submitted: Wed, February 11, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, February 11, 2009

• Reported By:ATHENS Texas
ZENITH FINANCIAL AND TRUST- FIRSTRUST SAVINGS BANK
101 KRESTEL DR/701 HAMILTON MALL/ ALLENTOWN / AND OR COLLEGEVILLE PA, Pennsylvania U.S.A.

ZENITH FINANCIAL AND TRUST MONEY SCAM ARTIST ALLENTOWN AND OR COLLEGEVILLE Pennsylvania

I RECEIVED A LETTER TODAY (2-10-09) STATING I HAD WON DE-LOTTO AMERICAN SHOPPERS LOTTERY. ON JANUARY 15 ,09 THEY SENT A CHECK FOR 4875.00 I WAS SUPPOST TO CALL THEM BEFORE DEP THE MONEY IN MY BANK . I CALLED THEM AND SHE(LINDA ROBERT) SAID THAT I HAD BOUGHT SOMETHING AT J.C.PENNEYS OR BEST BUY OR TARGET AND THEY HAD SUBMITTED MY NAME. I WAS TO CALL THEM AFTER I DEPOSITED THE MONEY AND THEY WOULD HOOK ME UP WITH THE TAX MAN AND I WOULD PAY HIM 2875. AND I WOULD KEEP THE RES AND THEN THE 125,000 WOULD COM IN A WESTERN UNION MONEY GRAM. SO I LOOKED ON THE COMPUTOR TO CHECK OUT THE SCAMS AND THERE THEY WERE.THERE HAS GOT TO BE SOMETHING WE CAN DO ABOUT THIS.

JUDY
ATHENS, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/11/2009 07:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ZENITH-FINANCIAL-AND-TRUST-FIRSTRUST-SAVINGS-BANK/ALLENTOWN-AND-OR-COLLEGEVILLE-PA-Pennsylvania/ZENITH-FINANCIAL-AND-TRUST-MONEY-SCAM-ARTIST-ALLENTOWN-AND-OR-COLLEGEVILLE-Pennsylvania-423162. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ZENITH FINANCIAL AND TRUST- FIRSTRUST SAVINGS BANK