Complaint Review: ZHENJIANG DRESSALER CO

• Updated: Mon, May 07, 2012

• Reported By: Melanie — Plattsmouth Nebraska United States of America
ZHENJIANG DRESSALER CO
212006 ZHENJIANG peoples republic, Select State/Province China

ZHENJIANG DRESSALER CO VICyc my normal size is and 8 thats what ordered I tried to zip and couldnt get it up they would not work with me to return or anything they just kept giving excuses and if I could sue them I would peoples republic, China

I ordered a dress at my normal size from this company and it was at least 1 size to small so I had someone who wears a 6 try it on and they couldnt zip it up either. I tried to return it, they wouldnt even try to help me.  I can get them to take the dress back and get a refund. And I cant exchange the dress because it wont get here in time for the wediing so because they are over seas they are screwing me around.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/07/2012 04:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ZHENJIANG-DRESSALER-CO/peoples-republic-Select-StateProvince-/ZHENJIANG-DRESSALER-CO-VICyc-my-normal-size-is-and-8-thats-what-ordered-I-tried-to-zip-and-879372. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ZHENJIANG DRESSALER CO