occasions

• Updated: Wed, May 13, 2009

• Reported By:houston Texas
ZHOHARA
LIVEPERSON.COM Internet U.S.A.

ZHOHARA USING STOLEN PICTURE - SHE IS USING MISS LEBANON 2003 AS HERSELF LIAR, FRAUD, CHEAT AND SCAMMER ON LIVEPERSON.COM She Says Middle East Internet

*Consumer Suggestion: I also was ripped off by Melodie, and customer service refused to help!

*Consumer Comment: in response

*Author of original report: update

This woman is a fraud. None of her predictions ever came true. Whatever I told her, my friend used the same account and went to Melodie. Melodie told my friend word to word of my lifestory and relationship that I told Zhohara about myself. What she did not realize is that this person is not me but my friend.

They both share client information.

Zhohara is using stolen pictures of Miss Lebanon 2003, the picture she is using belongs to a woman called Marie Jos Hnein. I cannot paste links here but do a search on google images or website called kuwaitup

I tried to get my money back on both readers but Liveperson is not listeneing, ignoring my pleas.

Fiona
houston, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/31/2008 05:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ZHOHARA/internet/ZHOHARA-USING-STOLEN-PICTURE-SHE-IS-USING-MISS-LEBANON-2003-AS-HERSELF-LIAR-FRAUD-CHEA-386570. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ZHOHARA

#1 Consumer Suggestion

I also was ripped off by Melodie, and customer service refused to help!

AUTHOR: Eastcoastgirl - (U.S.A.)

Melodie, who claims to be a social worker and a expert in everything from pyschic to tarot, to numerology, the list goes on. She is rude judgemental, nasty, has no pyschic ability whatsover. I am going to file a complaint with the BBB in New York.

This women had the nerve to send me a nasty email because I asked her for clarification on her reading because I had a reading on Keen same day, and was told 360 degree opposite. She very testy and rude! I paid her over $700, she told me she would do another reading @ n/c then said she would do reduced rate, she does not care about people, only about making a buck off of vulnerable people.
AVOID LIVEPERSON!!!!!!!!

I have contacted my credit card company to dispute charges, I dont know if they will help, but I feel ripped off.

in response

AUTHOR: Kol - (Europe)

I am responding to what this lady has just said as a former client of Kasamba.. i dont use this service regulary anymore. But when i googled her name and saw this today it upset me..Zhohara is a genuine lovely person who has always tried her best with me and others. Yes its true not every reading by any psychic is 100% accurate..but this lady puts her heart into every read.. when it comes to the problem of her pictures who genuinley cares if it is a former arab model or not??, i certainley dont... i am hazarding a guess most of those pics on that site arent really them,but just like you use facebook or myspace not eveyone puts there real pics and why shud they??.. and her being married or not has nothing to do with anyone psychics have lives too..

shes a good person and you shouldnt be mean and nasty for the sake of it,anyone who has any doubts about her ability check out her ratings..

a former client

update

AUTHOR: Fiona - (U.S.A.)

To Add - liveperson site formerly known as kasamba - zhohara the fraud