Complaint Review: ZIINGA.COM

• Submitted: Thu, October 25, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, October 25, 2012

• Reported By: Majid — Bradford Internet United Kingdom
ZIINGA.COM

ZIINGA.COM Ziinga.com charged me over 180 over 1 week , and I received nothing from it. Internet

I was trying to buy a mobile online from Ziinga.com, on 2012-10-14 12:41:51 PM 10 days later, the item didn't arrive and the website is withdrawing money from my account I am trying to get in touch with the website but the phone number provided turned to be fake.

Up until now, I am being charged with over 175.  Nothing was received in return .

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/25/2012 06:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ZIINGACOM/internet/ZIINGACOM-Ziingacom-charged-me-over-180-over-1-week-and-I-received-nothing-from-it-959821. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ZIINGA.COM