Complaint Review: ZILLOW

York, PA Internet United States of America

ZILLOW ZILLOW REFUSES TO CORRECTLY STATE MY HOME FACTS Internet

*Consumer Comment: Yep Zillow data accuracy is a joke

*Consumer Comment: Room Shroom

Zillow refuses to correct my "public home facts".  I've been in communication with Zillow regarding my home.  I have a 3 bedroom 3 bath house.  They show public facts of 2 bedrooms and 3 baths.  They have acknowledged that the number of bedrooms plays a large role in their valuation; however the response I received was that they will not correct the information.  Instead, I can leave a "note" letting potential buyers know why I think the information is inaccurate.

I find this irresponsible!!  They need to accurately represent my home and the homes of others.  Their website is viewed by potential home buyers as a source of market values on potential homes they want to buy.  By Zillow refusing to accurately represent my home facts, my Zestimate is incorrect and more importantly to low.

Zillow needs to be held responsible for the information they post.  My next step is the BBB and possible legal action since Zillow is purposely ignoring my request to accurately represent my house.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/07/2012 08:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ZILLOW/internet/ZILLOW-ZILLOW-REFUSES-TO-CORRECTLY-STATE-MY-HOME-FACTS-Internet-849940. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ZILLOW

Yep Zillow data accuracy is a joke

AUTHOR: Tagurit - (USA)

Agreed, Zillow is incredibly inaccurate.  I have no idea where they get their information or why anyone would trust it and so I doubt that many people rely on it as an accurate source of information.  They should be looking at property tax records and/or using a real estate agent who can pull comps.  If this is about selling your house you can get around it by marketing it properly.

Room Shroom

AUTHOR: PFITZ - (USA)

I have an extra bathroom listed on mine of course occasionally I do take a whiz in the back yard at night...what does it really matter? go read a book...