Complaint Review: ZINEB MME TAZI

• Updated: Thu, January 17, 2013

• Reported By: Dana — Clayton Ohio United States of America
ZINEB MME TAZI

ZINEB MME TAZI regime in Libya Internet

So, I received this e-mail asking me to help him & his fameily escape the regime in Libya.   I noticed right away that the e-mail addess in the e-mail body is different from the one in which I received the e-mail from.

am sorry to boarder you, please i need your help. I am a member of the last regime in Libya,the new regime almost killed us all so i had to run out of my country to a safe place. I feel i might die any time soon. I need you to help me secure my funds for my children before i die. I shall give you the details when i hear back from you and have them transferred to you for a safe keep & investment.I dont know how long i can hang on. Please Email me now: farrisalal.senussi@yahoo.com.hk

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/17/2013 01:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ZINEB-MME-TAZI/internet/ZINEB-MME-TAZI-regime-in-Libya-Internet-998602. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ZINEB MME TAZI